P.G.M. Pozzi Guido Macchine, reality from years committed in the supply of original solutions for the preheating of ladles, introduces
one of his most recent proposals in theme of coverage of ladles during theirs preheating.
Characterized by a notable simplicity LADCOV 09 belongs to the professional range of the solutions of ladles preheating and offers
a number of significant advantages in the no ferrous and ferrous foundries.
Below the principal advantages:
- lightness (to see chart related to the weights)
- consequent handling without problems with two operators, with levers through the eye bolts on specially positioned.
- wide range of dimensions (from 600 mms to 1000 mms of diameter) for the plain ladles, but also possibility of special covers.
- first level materials :
. both for the carpentry: body in steel and lateral flaps in steel inox AISI 304.
. both for the refractory coverage: of the family of the mixed compressed fibers able to bear
temperatures up to 1300°C
- any drying of the refractory material is request, so LADCOV 09 can operate just come
in the foundry
- easy maintenance, also autonomously in the foundry
Range of available dimensions for LADCOV 09
The various models LADCOV 09 can be combined to burners endowed with safety valve for an operation without necessity of presence of the operator
This execution, besides the advantages described here above for the simply coverage of the LADCOV 09 range, allows to:
- operate with a complete preheating unit complete of preassembled burner
- eliminate any kind of burner’s supports thanks to their direct assemblage on the cover
Burners used for the realization of preassembled ladles heating units
For additional information you can address to: